Home Tour - Kitchen/Dining Room

I know it's been a couple of weeks and I sort of fell of the wagon with the house tour, but here's the tour of the kitchen and dining room. The kitchen in our house is huge and I have to say, probably my favorite room to be in. We have so much space which makes cooking and baking really fun.


This photo shows that on the level with the kitchen, 1/2 bath, and dining room is where the stairs go. Up the stairs to the bedrooms, down the stairs (on the left side of the photo) to the garage and studio in the basement. Then down the 3 stairs into the living room (on the right side of the photo). It's a lot of stairs, but I honestly don't mind.



The kitchen and dining room are a shared space which I really like. At the back of the room is a huge sliding glass door that goes out onto a patio space. We're looking forward to putting a grill back there and a table and chairs out there to enjoy the shade in the summer.


The island in the middle is enormous and it has been so amazing to cook and bake on. I love it. We have plenty cabinet space for everything and are really happy to have working appliances.



It's so nice to have pantry space in the kitchen. This is something we never had living in the loft in downtown and it's amazing how nice it is to have a dedicated space for that stuff. Again apologies for the glowing white windows in the photos. I'm hoping to get some curtains hung in my house someday soon. :)

That's pretty much it for the home tour until I get the baby's room done. I've started it so hopefully it won't be too long before I can show you what I'm up to in there. XO, Meg

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Photos of the Baby's Room

6 Months Pregnant

Round 1 is on the way!