6 Months Pregnant


I am 6 months pregnant this week and it hardly seems real. It's hard for me to believe how fast this pregnancy is going. I'm so grateful to still be feeling well. This belly is definitely sticking out and the baby loves to kick and squirm at both 11pm and 5am. I had an older man at Home Depot trying to guess my due date this weekend which was both cute and funny. He's certainly hoping for a June 4th baby which is his birthday. We'll be lucky to see this baby before July 4th, really! Anyway, I'm not a huge fan of posting pregnant photos on here of myself, but I know there are a few of you who are out of state and wondering. We go back to the doctor on Friday and will have a chance to see this little one's face. If there's a great photo to share, I'll let you know. XO, Meg

Comments

  1. You look great Meg!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Send us a pic of the baby's face PLEASE!!! (O:

    BTW you look wonderfully cute.

    Jeanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look just beautiful. Don't let it bother you when people feel the need to be stupid and call you "big". And you have shared a nice story.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so beautiful pregnant!!! You're right us out of state people were very curious! Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Photos of the Baby's Room

Round 1 is on the way!