Toys, Toys, Toys!

I've put together a list of baby toys that I love. They are all found on Etsy because in our household, we really value things that are made by hand, with care, and not of plastic that require batteries. Yes, there is a time and place for those, but we truly love the basics and prefer toys like these rather than those filling the aisles of large chain stores. Here is a list of toys that I'd love to be able to buy or make for my baby!


Dreaming of teethers and rattles like these. LOVE.



A Waldorf inspired knot doll like this one. So cute.


A sweet jingle ball like this one.


Wooden blocks like these gorgeous ones.


Stacking rings like these handmade ones. (This is a pattern to make some by hand)


And if it's a girl, I'd LOVE for her to have handmade dolls like this cutie.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Photos of the Baby's Room

6 Months Pregnant

Round 1 is on the way!