Round 1 is on the way!


I ordered round 1 of my cloth diaper stash this weekend because they were on a crazy good deal and had gender neutral colors (which are hard to come by)! I'll be ordering from two different sites to have a little variety but I'm excited to have some on the way. Yes, I realize how ridiculous this sounds, but after doing as much research on them as I have, I'm just happy to have some finally on the way. 12 diapers for $60 including tax and shipping = yes please!! In case you don't know, that's a crazy good deal for cloth diapers. The average person spends about $15/cloth diaper. Woohoo for good deals! XO, Meg

Comments

  1. If he turns out to be a HE, let me know. I have a stash of cloth diapers I will ship to you. Various sizes....and barely used. Turns out switching when your kids are already well into diapers is a BAD idea. Long story...but I got them if you need them :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Photos of the Baby's Room

6 Months Pregnant