Colors For the Baby's Room


We chose colors for the baby's room this week. I started knitting a baby blanket this week that will be using this yarn. These will be the colors in the baby's room along with some chocolate brown. I love the names of the yarn colors: "Lemongrass and Aloe." In case it's hard to tell, its a very yellowy-lime green and an aqua blue. Many people have asked me about a "theme" for the baby's room. Well, to be honest, I'm not really the "theme" type. I don't really decorate that way. So there will be no theme to speak of but I will be collecting pieces of art for the room that I love. No animal or event or iconic themes for me. Nothing that looks straight off the shelves of a chain store. But I'm looking forward to maybe even making some art for the baby's room. I'm really enjoying this time post-holiday chaos to really start to think about the baby. Almost half way! XO Meg

Comments

  1. Sooo pretty Meg! I used a turquoise/aqua blue and yellow for Henry. I found this adorable vintage cowboy and indian fabric (it was called Johnny & Buck by Moda)that I just had to make a quilt out of and sort of went from there. Wish I knew how to knit back then. My mom recently started teaching me, but I have trouble keeping count of my stitches. ;) Have fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these colors!! Can't wait to see what you do with the nursery. I'm sure it will be beautiful :c)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Photos of the Baby's Room

6 Months Pregnant

Did You Know?