Family



(Julian with his cousins: Elliot, Lucy, Amelia, Julian with my mom, Naomi, Jonathan)

We've been spending lots of time with family. My whole entire (mom's side) of the family is in town (except a few cousins) - many from the east coast who've never even met Dustin - and we've been soaking in as much time with them as possible. My grandma turned 70 on Saturday (my mom also shares her birthday!) so everyone flew in to be with her for her birthday. Julian has been soaking in his time with his cousins and loving it. It's been so great to all be together for the first time in I don't even know HOW long. After everyone leaves next week we'll be ready for some quiet time and getting back to our own routine!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Photos of the Baby's Room

6 Months Pregnant

Round 1 is on the way!