New Family Photos






We had professional photos taken for the first time since our wedding. We've never done professional ones since Julian joined our family, so I thought we should jump at the chance to have ours taken by our friend Amanda. There are so very many photos that I want to share here from that shoot, but some of them are on our Christmas card and I don't want to spoil that. So for now these are all I will share. Maybe more next month after I mail them out. Amanda did a wonderful job at making it look like I did not have a toddler who I had to bribe with chocolate (you bet I did!) to get a good shot. She was excellent and it was such a privilege to work with her. I couldn't be happier with how they turned out. Enjoy this peek and look for our Christmas card with more of her great work. XO, Meg

Comments

  1. Amanda did a wonderful job! Great & fun pics of you 3. Hope we get to see more later on. Love to you all! GMa Jeanne

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Photos of the Baby's Room

6 Months Pregnant

Did You Know?