Half Way Bump!


I took this picture last Monday. Tomorrow I will be 21 weeks pregnant so this photo was right at 20 weeks. I am carrying this baby girl much, much higher than I carried Julian. He was down so low and I already feel her up pretty high. With Julian I felt flutters in the beginning but with her, I felt kicks from the get go. She is a kicker! I'm just glad they don't hurt yet. She's most active around 10:30pm - a night owl like her mama. I'm feeling good and just staying busy with Julian. I'm enjoying my own little personal space heater lately with our frigid, below-zero temperatures. Too. Cold. 

We got our tree and house decorated finally last night - the tree has been up for a week with just lights on it. Julian is having fun looking at the ornaments and playing with a bucket of jingle bells I gave him. We've been listening to Christmas music and dancing around the house all week. The snow and cold has made it finally feel like Christmas. We're excited, ready, and NEARLY done with our gift buying and making. He's going to be so much fun this year! 
I really love 2 and a half. He's so much fun right now. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

6 Months Pregnant

Photos of the Baby's Room

Round 1 is on the way!