It's been a long time. Again.

Do you ever look back on periods of your life and think, "where on earth did that time go?!" 2015 has been that way since the start. Life is busy with an active 4 year old and an even more active 1 year old! I've missed posting so. many. things. So, rather than sit here and ramble on and on, how about a catching up post in photos.


Alice turned 1 on April 14th. She is so precious to us. She started crawling at 6mos old and walking at 9mos old. She's been a little dust cloud ever since. She is so sweet and a little bit of spice.

In May, Dustin turned 30 and I turned 33. One of the most fun secrets I've ever kept in my life, I planned and paid for a surprise trip to Seattle for a long weekend just the two of us to celebrate his 30th. On the night of my birthday dinner, I had Dustin open one of my gifts and it was his bags packed and our itinerary for the weekend. We caught a flight 12hrs later and enjoyed 4 days in one of our favorite places. Pike Place Market, Bainbridge Island, and lots of time walking along the coast line in the city. We rested, relaxed, and ate good food. 

On May 29, we became homeowners for the first time. It's so perfect for our needs. Both kids now have their own rooms, we have a great yard in front and back, it's one block from Julian's preschool and elementary school, and less than 10min from Dustin's work. The address is Aurora but it's definitely located in Centennial. Funny how that all works.  It feels so good to have our own place finally.

Our guy turned 4 years old in June. He is wild, tender, loving, and strong. I really love this age with him. He is so smart and it's so fun. He will be starting preschool in a little over a week. He is so ready and so excited. 

These two would be so lost without each other. I am grateful every single day that they have each other. 


Dustin's job is going great and my photography business has been one of my greatest adventures. I am loving it so much and feel so good about the balance between creative work and mamahood.

More to come soon on our new house and of course many more photos of my children. Because I can't help myself. :) 







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Photos of the Baby's Room

6 Months Pregnant

Round 1 is on the way!