Baby Brothers


This is our newest surprise. I took a test one morning to prove to myself that I was not pregnant and was shocked to see that I, in fact, was pregnant. I went out that day to get a little present for Dustin. I bought him a baby book, "Daddy Kisses," and a brown newborn hat. I wrapped them up with the positive pregnancy test and gave it to him that night. It was so fun to see his smile. We had our first ultrasound at 8 weeks and saw this beautiful sight and saw a strong, steady heartbeat. I go back tomorrow for my 12 week appointment and will get to hear the heartbeat. My official due date is June 16, 2011. I'm feeling well and am looking forward to this next year of our lives. Change is fun! XO, Meg

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Photos of the Baby's Room

6 Months Pregnant

Round 1 is on the way!