A Belly Shot


Ok, so it takes some major guts for me to post this picture. But I'm doing it for you. Here is my belly - clearly starting to poke out. I'm 16 weeks, we go for my 16w doctor appointment tomorrow. This is a pre-pregnancy shirt and in my pre-pregnancy clothes I definitely look more pregnant than in any maternity tops. I probably just mostly look fat, but Dustin and I can definitely tell it's a round little baby bump. I've already been teased for "showing so early" although I'm not sure that 4 months pregnant is really early... but I am a Hale girl and it's no surprise that there's a bump already. How some women go 5-6 months without showing is beyond me! Anyway, all is well. We are hoping to get to hear the heartbeat again tomorrow. We had a nice Christmas and are looking forward to a nice Anniversary this week and a fun New Years as well. Hope you are all having a nice holiday week. XO Meg

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Photos of the Baby's Room

6 Months Pregnant

Round 1 is on the way!