We've Moved!

We are finally starting to feel somewhat settled into our new home. We moved in on Sunday thanks to the help of our families and a few friends. It feels like so much space after our little loft in downtown. We have square footage and it's clean and so private. The suburbs finally got us. But for being in the suburbs, we're at least literally within walking distance to the towncenter where there are shops, restaurants, a Tattered Cover, and so much community. I look forward to being able to walk to the farmers market there in the summer. Pictures will be coming, but not until I get a few more boxes out of the house. Moving 14 weeks pregnant and two weeks before Christmas is proving to be taking a little longer to get us settled. So I'm letting it go, doing a little here and there, and trying not to let it steal our Christmas. But I promise I'll put up some photos as soon as it's ready-ish. Let me know if you'd like our new address and I'll send it your way. XO Meg

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Photos of the Baby's Room

6 Months Pregnant

Round 1 is on the way!