Designer What?!


(photo credit)

If you know me at all, you know I am a tad bit of a bag/purse junkie. I believe I take after my grandma with my love of shoes and purses. So it's no surprise that I fell in love with a diaper bag that is not only ridiculously out of my price range, but also a designer bag. This bag by Orla Kiely (which is now nearly impossible to find anywhere) pretty much rocks. And while it will probably never enter my life (since I cant even find it on Ebay any more so they're becoming more and more extinct by the day), I still like to dream about owning this adorable bag as the first truly designer item I would ever own. A girl can dream... XO, Meg

Comments

  1. It's always fun to dream, and even more fun if once in a while they come true (o:

    -J-

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Photos of the Baby's Room

6 Months Pregnant

Round 1 is on the way!