Spring Fever

Things currently causing me to have spring fever:

1. I'm craving peaches. (not really a spring fruit, but causing me to be excited for warmer weather nevertheless)

2. We are within walking distance to the Farmer's Market in our area. This makes me super excited. Even though it's more of a summer fever kinda thing.

3. It's been in the 60s here so I pulled out my flip flops. Which is funny because just a couple of weeks ago it was below zero for days in a row. Oh, Colorado...

4. I hear birds chirping outside. I love this.

5. Walking at the gym is not nearly as fun as being able to walk outside in the neighborhood. I don't like walking round and round in circles on the track.

6. I'm ready for flowers and gardens.

7. I have about 6 new spring maternity outfits that are dying to be worn.

8. I'm desperate for some au natural vitamin d (SUNSHINE!)

9. The day light lasts longer! I hate dark evenings.

10. I prefer the rain over the snow. I love a good Colorado thunderstorm.

What has you excited for spring?? XO, Meg

Comments

  1. We'd had some rain the other day, and I love the smell of rain ~ Simply the cabin fever is getting to me ~ LOL. I had my flipflops on the other day too, isn't it wonderful that we are warming up to spring? Jeanne

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Photos of the Baby's Room

6 Months Pregnant

Round 1 is on the way!