Container Gardening

I have the itch this year to garden. However, we live in a townhouse and have no yard. This is a good thing except when it comes to wanting to garden. So, I've been thinking about container gardening and have decided that this year I will learn the art of gardening from my patio. I've put some Container Gardening books on hold at the library and plan to pour over them and learn all I can about the art of growing a garden where there is no lawn. Look at some of these container gardens I found online:









People in tight spaces do this all the time and I am here to learn. There is a lot to read and I am excited to give it a try. Spring fever has me getting excited for fresh produce and a green thumb. XO, Meg

Comments

  1. Yay! That first one looks really creative!

    I'm not that great at containers - I always tend to water too much or too little or let the plants burn (don't leave them on concrete in the sun!).

    Can't wait to see how you do!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Photos of the Baby's Room

6 Months Pregnant

Round 1 is on the way!