Birthday Fun


Dustin bought me this amazing camera bag for my birthday. He gave it to me last weekend (early) so that I could use it with my camera gear for when we went to the Denver Botanic Gardens. I love this bag and keep packing and unpacking it just for fun. I wrote a really geeky blog post on my other blog today about my favorite accessories and a few dreamy things I'd still love to own. The funniest part about this awesome camera bag? I ordered a laptop bag for Dustin from the exact same person on Etsy and gave him his gift early too! Apparently after 3 1/2 years of marriage, you start shopping at the same places. :) I love birthdays and am having fun with my new present. Perfect in time for spring. :) XO, Meg

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Photos of the Baby's Room

6 Months Pregnant

Round 1 is on the way!