Hooray it's June!

I'm not going to lie, I sort of thought June would never get here - June felt like a lifetime away when I found out I was pregnant last fall. Yet time passes as usual and here we are - June 1st. The month we will meet our child. Anyone who knows me knows that I love to have fun. I spend much of my life talking about what is fun and doing things that feel fun. So when I found out that my baby would arrive in June, I started to think about what a fun month June is. School is out for the summer. It's finally warm and beautiful outside. There are trips to the pool, zoo, and parks to be had. And I'm excited that my baby will get to have a birthday this month. My brother-in-law sent me a link to a song this morning that is called June Hymn by the Decemberists. I'm sharing it here today as a June anthem and wishing you a happy and fun June. XO, Meg

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6 Months Pregnant

Photos of the Baby's Room

Round 1 is on the way!