Family Photos

It's that time of year where it's time to find a family photo for the Christmas cards. We had a couple of options from when my family was all here in August when Julian was only 6 weeks old, but decided to try to be a little more updated than that for cards. So Dustin and I set up my DSLR camera on the dresser in our bedroom with the tripod and the remote, we all snuggled up on the bed, and started snapping some photos. We had so much fun and within about ten minutes, we had tons of photos to choose from. I loaded them on my computer, did some editing to black and white, and ordered our Christmas cards - all within about an hour from start to finish. I ordered them from Shutterfly and a few days later they arrived. I had most of them addressed and ready to be sent out on December 1. I love to see photos of friends and family each year and look forward to sending out ours each year. Hardly seems like a year ago since we sent out cards that were from "Dustin, Megan, and Baby Brothers." Here are the photos from our cards plus a couple of extras that didn't make it onto the cards. XO, Meg










Comments

  1. ....so how come your 'kissy' pic isn't on the lovely Christmas card???? LOL They are all superb...love you guys. Nanny J

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Photos of the Baby's Room

6 Months Pregnant

Round 1 is on the way!