IRELAND!











YEP. We're going there! May 15-29 to be exact. And it is all I can do to try to contain my overuse of exclamation marks in my excitement about it. We have always talked about going - we've dreamed of it since we were only dating. The part that pushes the trip right over the edge from being great to excellent is that we'll be going with our really good friends, Shane and Briana. Four adults and our sweet wee one will be flying Aer Lingus all together! Julian will be bouncing from lap to lap and will get to tour the country with us. It still seems a little bit surreal. But the tickets are purchased. Plans are being made. And we are going! The best part: we'll be there to celebrate my 30th Birthday and Dustin's 27th Birthday! (We fly out the day after my bday actually). I never would have dreamed that we could make it happen but to get to be going with our friends is truly a dream. The opportunity presented itself and we took the leap and said yes. Ireland here we come!

(all images via Google images)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Photos of the Baby's Room

6 Months Pregnant

Round 1 is on the way!