Julian's 1 Year Old Photos






Our sweet Julian turned 1 year old on June 23. I can confidently say that I have enjoyed the past year with him more than any other year of my life. He is the "butter to my bread and the breath to my life." A few days before his birthday I pulled out the camera and started snapping away while he happily played on the couch beside me. He is so fun to photograph. XO, Meg

Side note: If you're wondering about the watermarks on the images it's because I've started a photography business. You can read more about it on my other blog. My art blog is currently being updated and will be changed over entirely soon.  

Comments

  1. Hi Meg, could you do a reproduction of the B&W of Julian, the middle one above? A 5X7 would be great! Thx - Jeanne

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Photos of the Baby's Room

6 Months Pregnant

Round 1 is on the way!