Happy Halloween!





After careful consideration, I believe that we decided that this costume is supposed to be a sock monkey. We tossed around monkey, bear, and sock monkey for a while, but after taking Julian trick-or-treating (his first time!) and people kept saying, "what a cute sock monkey," we went with it. I am the sort that likes to make Halloween costumes by hand - when we were kids it was the craft and creativity of it that not only made it fun but meaningful as a costume. However, due to this year's lack of idea inspiration and my lack of energy (thank you, pregnancy!) we bought a $5 costume from Old Navy. And, well, whatever he was, he was a cute one! We had dinner with my parents and handed out candy at their house and after Julian watched a few kids do it, he was ready to try trick-or-treating. So my dad and I took him out while Dustin and my mom stayed home to hand out candy. Julian totally loved it! We went to all of 5 or 6 houses but watching him stand at those doors and say "trick or treat!" was about the cutest thing I've ever seen! Now we're ready to gear up for Thanksgiving and enjoy these last bits of fall before the snow sticks. Hope you had a fun Halloween. XO

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6 Months Pregnant

Photos of the Baby's Room

Round 1 is on the way!