An Update

I can't believe I haven't updated the blog since Christmas! The weeks are going by so quickly. We're getting closer and closer to meeting our newest little family member. Julian is keeping me on my toes which is both good and bad. We're feeling anxious to meet the baby and for the warmer weather we are hoping she will bring with her. Julian is on his second round of antibiotics for an ear infection that won't clear up. He's been sick for 5 straight weeks and they have been long ones without a lot of rest. I'm desperately trying to get him well before we bring home his sister. Dustin is still busy with work and extra projects he's working on. He's putting in a lot of hours but working on things he loves. I have one more professional photography session this weekend to complete before I go on a bit of maternity leave from working. I've been so busy with photo shoots which has been awesome. Business is good.


Snuggling with his daddy before bed. 

This boy. He is my heart.

He LOVES his trains.

Read to me daddy! A little bedtime reading right after his bath.

My boy on Valentine's Day. 

'I don't feel well, mommy' snuggles. 

Almost time to meet this baby! I'm ready.

Very serious about his painting. He is like his mama, loves to paint!

Our baths look more like train and car washes, less like baths. They all get a good scrub!

At the zoo on Monday with his best friends. Their mamas are friends of mine since high school. It's pretty awesome to have known them since I was a teenager, and now have babies who are best friends. They are the sweetest together. <3

Comments

  1. So glad to see a new post and some prego pics! When is your due date? Can't wait to hear about your new little lady! Praying the delivery goes well and that your adjustment to a family of 4 is smooth! Hope Julian starts feeling better soon! Take care!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

6 Months Pregnant

Photos of the Baby's Room

Round 1 is on the way!